Reduce your monthly expenses.
During the loan refinancing process, you’ll be expected to provide us with information about yourself and your vehicle. Having these documents pulled together before you apply will help make your application process faster and easier. Here’s what you’ll need to refinance your car loan:
Information about you and your current auto loan.
- Social Security number
- Current address (and previous address if you’ve been at your current residence for less than two years)
- Current employer (and previous employer if you’ve been at your current job for less than two years)
- Paystubs or W2’s to verify income
- Co-applicant information, if applicable
- Account number for your current loan
- Name of your current lending institution
- Your current loan balance
Information about your vehicle.
- Vehicle make, model, and year
- Vehicle mileage
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Vehicle special features and options